There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MN in March

I am totally aware that I just got done saying how I would do better on my blog and then I've been absent FOREVER again. Well, this pregnancy has been much more tiring than any of the others so my blog has taken a back seat to napping whenever possible and just trying to keep up with three crazy little ones. So no judging on how old these pics are!! I'm just glad to be documenting these memories because with as tired as I am, I'm pretty sure I would forget all of it!!!

Here are pictures from our trip to MN in March. The kids were THRILLED to have snow and I was THRILLED to leave it in MN when we left. ;-)


Natalie was reminding Uncle Eric how cool all of his old toys were. I think they both had a good time.

We can NEVER get enough Jordan time. How lucky are we that at 17 years old, he still chooses to come over, by himself, to hang with us. We LOVE it and cherish the time we him.

How ADORABLE are these cheeks. Mikey is seriously the SWEETEST little man ever. I can already tell he is going to have one AWESOME personality as he gets bigger.

Ty was quite excited about how massive the icicles were. I of course was the gross mom who let the boys lick them as if they were a Popsicle.  What can I say, I was raised on a farm. Dirt just makes your immune system stronger right?

I was BEYOND impressed with the initiative my Southern husband took in making an igloo for the boys. He is one awesome dad if I do say so.


1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, it's weird seeing snow pictures right now! :) Awesome that everyone had a blast in the snow!

    ReplyDelete