There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

1st Day of School

Due to the craziness that's been going on around here these are quite late, but I still had to share them. Love the excitement of a new school year.
Backpacks are all ready for the first day of school!
Special decorations for the first day. Gotta get fired up!!
Can't believe he is for real in preschool!!! I always thought the moms who cried on the first day of kindergarten were crazy. I am already prepared for it. I will be a MESS!!
Who wouldn't love to have that sweet face in their class?


All dressed and ready to go!!

2 comments:

  1. So very precious - all three of them. I love their little backpacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that monkey backpack? Can you get one for Trev?

    ReplyDelete