There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

State Fair Indiana Style

This one somehow did not get posted like I thought it did so it is SEVERELY delayed. Better late than never though.
We went to Indiana for the state fair this year and we were NOT disappointed. We of course went with our sweet friends, the Leech family. The fair was the closest things we have seen to the MN State fair we have found, but still did not have the massive turkey leg that we love so much. Maybe next year we will look harder. The kids really did well, but we could tell that once they hit their limit we were all done. Next year I may go one day without kids and another day with kids just so I can see all the sites I like to see. And who doesn't want 2 days of fair food?

What kid wouldn't like to pet a baby calf?
Oh how I remember the days of showing sheep so fondly. :-)
Group fun!!
The girls on Miss Piggy
Ty will hate me one day when he sees that he got stuck in the little girl spot. :-)

I will totally be pulling this one out at graduation time.
I wouldn't find the boys for about 2 seconds becasue they were sitting on the ground looking at this tractor. They were so in love with it and I really considered getting it for them as a Christmas present.....
Until I saw that it cost NINETY DOLLARS!!! Are you kidding me????

I diverted their attention away from the over priced toy by letting them get on a real combine.
This is how you know you've had a good day!
Sweaty...Check.  
Face covered in orange ice cream...Check
A good day at the State Fair....Check
Ty has really taken a liking to horses which surprises me for some reason. He wasn't scared at all and these were the Percheron horses so they weren't small at all. We could have stayed in the horse barn for hours.
I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment