There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Natalie's Birthday Pary

HELLO FRIENDS!! I am happy to report that I am back on the ball and ready to get caught back up on the blog. I really feel like if I don't document this stuff I won't remember it because time flies so fast with little one around and I am so tired with all the craziness. Hope you enjoy!

So a sad thing happened when I went to download the pictures from Natalie's birthday party....All the good ones were gone from my camera card....I thought I had downloaded them, but apparently I haven't or at least I can't find them on my computer...UGH...Here are the ones I did find but none of them were the really good ones. I guess I just need to get over it. It was a wonderful day filled with friends and family and the weather was AMAZING. We couldn't have asked for a better day to celebrate out little Bitty turning ONE!!

 
Because I just love to compare how much they have grown and changed....

Our Sweet Baby Girl!!

 Classy is how I would say this picture turned out,wouldn't you?

 It thought I would struggle finding a cake to make for her birthday, but this one was a for sure winner considering she is a tiny monkey.
Here are all of the pictures from the morning of her birthday and her first time eating a cupcake. She was a champ and obviously had been practicing it in her head! It was funny too because both Myles and Ty cried when we sang happy birthday to them on their 1st birthday, but Natalie did not. The spotlight does not bother her apparently. 


Checking out the new number.


This look is priceless! Is that for ME??
I better grab it quickly before she takes it away!
Really? You want me to touch it?
Ok....Not as bad as I thought....
Let's give this a try..
Yes this was a good choice...
Let's go big or go home people!




 This is AWESOME!!
Yeah, I'm awesome at this.

1 comment: