There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

1 Year Difference!


I meant to put these pictures in the one year old post and realized I forgot so here they are. I LOVE being able to compare how much things change in 1 year and this is the perfect example of that. Both pictures were taken by my super talented sister-in-law Amanda.

 Here is a picture we took when I was 30 weeks pregnant and had NO IDEA the sweet little peanut I was carrying. 
And here is a picture of us 1 year later. Love it!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Guys! I updated the title since CLEARLY this has nothing to do with Halloween. Obviously my adhd kicked in and I started with one idea for the post and got sidetracked. Story of my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it and am jealous I don't have an idea like that captured!

    ReplyDelete