There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Many Faces of Natalie

This just cracks me up. I'll be printing this one off and saving it for her high school graduation for sure.
This sweet girl has STYLE!!

One of my all time favorite pictures.
I'm standing by my assessment that potty training is like being pecked to death by a chicken. Just sayin.
I'm pretty sure I've NEVER fallen asleep while reading. Let's hope she has her dad's love of reading!!

I never imagined I could be the mom of two girls who love each other so much. Such a special bond in the making.
Finally, we have "Prayers According to Natalie". I wish I could tape her prayers every night. They are as unscripted as they come and ALWAYS entertaining!!

4 comments:

  1. 1. Love her faces. 2. We have that same ballet outfit/tutu ensemble and it gets worn regularly around here. 3. That prayer is AMAZING - she's got the thanksgiving portion of prayer down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is the sweetest thing ever! I love her sweet brown curls too.

    ReplyDelete