There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

First snow

It finally snowed here in Kentucky and no one was happier than Myles. It was raining when we picked Myles up from school and by the time we got done with lunch it had turned to the nice big flakes. Myles ran to the window and yelled, "Mom it's snowing!! It's Christmas." Then we had to do a snow dance which amounted to him jumping around the living room yelling YAHOO!! I'm so happy that I have at least one other person in this family who likes snow as much as I do. I got both boys bundled up and let them go play in the snow for about 20 minutes. Ty tried to be excited because he could see his big brother liked it, but you could tell the entire time that he was not nearly as pleased with the experience. Myles on the other hand had to be bribed to come back into the house. I'm hoping we will have snow when we get to MN because if it isn't there we will have one sad little boy.

That's one big smile!

Not so sure about all of this....

You just never know what he will do next....

I love that every child just HAS to try this even if no one has thought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment