There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Brotherly Love

One concern had when we brought Natalie home was how the boys would respond to her. I was obviously the most concerned with Ty since he is not so fond of doing anything gently. I figured there would  be some adjustment issues but honestly, this little lady could not be more loved. Ty is not always gentle, but he is loving. He has even started calling her Natalie instead of just baby.  I have NO worries that this little girl will be protected and loved by her two big brothers.

Ty was so happy about reading to Natalie.
She is barely awake and already being ambushed. Quite the wake up call!
Ty gave Natalie his bunny when she was crying. Nothing makes me happier.




Natalie and her #1. (Ty is just a little too loud for her)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously love that last picture! It's fun to see that brotherly love. :)

    ReplyDelete