There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

This Valentines Day is a little different than all the rest because I am starting the tradition my mom did of making Valentines Day all about the kids and not even thinking about Nat and I so much. He will be getting a surprise steak dinner tonight, so I guess I am just taking any stress off Nat needing to do anything for me :-)
Now that I have a sweet baby girl I thought it was a must to make her look all sweet. I made her her 1st of many little red Valentines outfits which she looks adorable in if I do say so. I also took a Valentine themed photo shoot. (Thank you Pinterest for the idea!)
Here's to hoping you ALL have a wonderful Valentines Day and feel the Love all year long!!!


This just makes me giggle!!!! SOOOO many captions I would like to add here.




1 comment:

  1. Seriously... You NEVER get to say that you're not creative, ever again! Those pictures are adorable! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete