There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Love

It's funny how you can see your child's personality sort of coming out each month that they get older. For some reason this month we have seen over and over examples that Natalie is probably going to be one tough little cookie. I know that with 2 older brothers she kind of has to be, but it's not like she just takes it, she holds her own. She is just awesome. Ty is still trying to figure out his role because he knows he has to be gentle with her but he doesn't know how to respond to her being rough with him. At this point he falls to the ground and cries "No Natalie". If it were Myles he would throw him down and probably bite him. I GREATLY appreciate Ty refraining from that with Natalie.
Here is a prime example of how tough Natalie is. I came into the livingroom when I heard her giggling and this is what I found. Myles isn't totally sitting on her, but he isn't being as "gentle" as I would prefer. Turns out she is just fine and obviously doesn't need me protecting her as much as I thought I needed to.

Seriously, look at that smile! She was giggling her little head off.

2 comments:

  1. I find myself in that very same situation! I think Jack needs to be gentler with Maddie and she's giggling and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me happy to have a sweet little girl who is still tough!! LOVE IT!! They will all be GREAT little friends when they get older!

    ReplyDelete