There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Shed Updating

When we bought our house we had a shed in the back that Nat always said we would get rid of. Myles always called it his barn, and we ended up filling it up and not tearing down. It has been a massive eyesore every time I looked out the back window ever since we moved in so I decided it was time to change it. I went with a little red paint to make it look even more like a barn. I now enjoy looking out the back window. Seeing those sweet hand prints make me smile every....single...time!!
Before
 After
"Hands Down" my favorite part!!

3 comments:

  1. Love, Love Love the handprints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. photo backdrop? where's the nickle brushed fixtures and granite?! you said updating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! What a great idea! :-D

    ReplyDelete