There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So recently Ty has decided that his fantasticly, comfortable bed just isn't cool enough anymore. I've come into his room numerous times in the last month and found him in NUMEROUS spots BESIDES his bed.I always open the door really slowly just in case he decides to put himself in front of the door.  You also never know what he will or won't be wearing when you get in there. Now that he is totally diaper free all bets are off. I did not post the picture of when I came to just a naked little bottom for obvious reasons, but that has happened as well.
It has gotten to be a game at this point where I am even more excited to kiss them good night before I head to bed because I never know what I will find when I walk through the door. At the end of the day, all I care about is that they are asleep. Location is just a minor detail.
Pants were obviously overrated that night.

Next to the dresser with all of his pillows.
The closet was a big favorite for about a week straight.
All snuggled in.
Feet up just dreamin sweet dreams.
I did not pose this picture at all. Myles LOVES his truck book and he LOVES to read before bed. Falling asleep with the book is just the next step.

Under Myles' bed, on top of his big stuffed dog. Why not?

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is fantastically hilarious and I'm so very happy you shared! He will get such a kick out of this later on in life.

    ReplyDelete