There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Farm Time

The boys love the farm....I don't know any other way to say it. THEY LOVE IT!! What boys boy wouldn't love it? Myles is by far the most infatuated with it. He has reached the age when he can go out in the tractor with Papa by himself and he can be a real farmer too. I love to listen to his stories when he comes back from the field. He really needs to know all the details of what is going on and why. I know my dad was EXHAUSTED with answering all the why questions by the time they are done, but can't thank him enough for the memories he is giving my boys. After two weeks on the farm I think mom and dad were ready for a little break from the mayhem that is the Mitchell crew! :-) We love them for taking us in and love every trip we get to make to MN.


Eating breakfast with Papa. Poptarts are a favorite!!
The beloved Gator. Ty hung on for dear life the entire time.
Myles showing off his driving skills as he avoided the daddy obstacle.
Helping Papa fix the sink.
A little lunch.
Ty was helping Nana make her infamous Rice Krispie bars. :-)
Holding on tightly.
Even Nana drives the machines on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment