There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Fun


The last 2 weeks we have been have been enjoying family and fun in MN. The main reason we were there was for my little brother's wedding.The weather was rainy and WINDY pretty much everyday we were there and then it was AMAZING for the wedding. Just the way it should have been. It is still hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that my little brother is married, but maybe after a year or so it will have sunk in. Am I really getting that old? I guess so!!!  I LOVED getting to see all my extended family at the wedding, but feel there is NEVER enough time to chat with everyone. I guess you get that when you have a big family, but it made me SO happy that I will be going back to MN in June for the Zins family reunion. They are good stuff!

Siblings-Eric, Brian, Me, Becky, and Jenny

You can put lipstick on a pig, but we're still pigs. :-)

This was my day. I learned that weddings + no naps + minimal lunch + being contained= one unhappy boy and one tired, sweaty mom. I feel TERRIBLE that he was not cooperating for pictures, but Eric and Sara were sweet and took in in stride.


Such a little man.

Once we got some food in him he was all good! How could you not love a face like that?

The bride and groom

I LOVE MY BOYS!!!

Love this picture. My Brother-in-Law Ken AKA the Godfather!


Ken and Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment