There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby D

The last 2 weeks we have been able to take care of a friend's little girl and it has been such a blessing. I have been able to use it as a good trial run for when baby #3 comes to us. The best part is that I get to figure it all out while I am somewhat rested and not crazy hormonal from just having a baby. I can't believe how quickly I forget how tiny babies are, but man she is a sweet little girl. Ty LOVES her and is really gentle wit her. Gentle is NOT a word I have EVER used with Ty so this was a huge surprise! Myles gives her kisses whenever she is near. Baby D has been with us for about 2 weeks now and will stay with us until she can go to daycare at about 8 weeks old. Here's a little glimpse of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment