There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day

This memorial day we went to Cumberland Falls for some hiking and family time. We got to spend the day with both of Nat's brothers as well as his dad. The weather was hot and sunny which made for some sweaty and tired people by the end of the day! We did some eating, some hiking, and some more eating which is exactly how it should be.  We love hiking and need to do it more often. Ty does well in the baby carrier and Myles usually does quite well walking by himself until it's time to go back. He wanted to walk back by himself, but then got a leg cramp and just started crying in pain.  I explained that is was just a cramp and I would carry him until he felt better. When we got back he told Nat that he "stepped on a cramp and it hurt his leg". :-)

Getting packed up to go for a picnic.

Such a big helper. He was even grunting as he tried to pick it up.

This is why I can never leave when I want. My boys always want to play with WHATEVER it is that I am trying to pack!
Ready to head back out on our hike.

The sign of a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment