There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fort Time

Myles and I were bored one rainy day so we decided to build a fort in his room. I am usually not the fort building type, that is usually Nat, but we needed something to do and it just seemed cozy. We read under there, we snuggled, and we told stories When it was bed time I jokingly asking him if he wanted to sleep under there and he said yes. I figured he would be by my bedside within an hour asking me to help him into his bed. This is what I woke up to in the morning. He has slept under there for every nap AND bedtime for the last week. It's kind of a pain trying to get him dressed everyday since it is attached to his dresser, but he is happy, and I think it's cool too. Our next task is to take the REAL tent out in the back yard and do a camping night. Kids bring out the fun for sure!

1 comment: