There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Heat

With the heat wave that just swept the nation, we had only one choice really to stay cool. Get out the sprinkler. So we did. Luckily things have cooled off to a much more manageable temp. I was starting to think I would have to carry a box fan with me everywhere I went. It was just crazy.

Starting off the morning with a special treat. Breakfast at the little table!

Myles was trying to to teach Ty how to run through the sprinkler.

Action Shot!
Not quite as brave, but loving it just as much.

Ty gets so mad when he does this. Ty is yelling right now.

This just makes me giggle.
AHHH summer is here and we will enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Love the 2nd to last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty's expression in the last picture makes him look like his daddy. I noticed you posted the pictures at 4:44 a.m. Are you SERIOUS?

    ReplyDelete