There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Moms Group Fun

One thing I have not blogged about yet that is a HUGE part of keeping me sane these days is my mom's group. The group is through our church and has really been my saving grace. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that God placed us together to fill all kinds of needs that each one of us has. It has become SO much more important that I ever imagined it would. We have shared all kinds of personal stories, prayed together, laughed until we cried together, taken care of each others' kids, and just been the support for each other. We meet every other Thursday at church and then every Sunday night for our book club. We also do a service project or go out to eat once a month. It has been such a fun way to meet new people and not feel so alone when I am 800 miles away from my family and friends. It has truly made Lexington feel like my new home and I don't know where I would be without these amazing women.

This is how we really are. :-)

Our group minus Meghan.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally allowing me to be on your blog! :) I was getting really jealous of Matthew, Landin, and Lauren!! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete