There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Weeks!



This week we reached a milestone in the pregnancy. WE MADE IT TO 30 WEEKS!!! I just have a sense of calm about me once I have made it to this point. I know that we still have 10 weeks to go, but to me this is an accomplishment. The next big deal is 40 and then the real fun begins.

Everyone keeps asking what I think I am having and I HONESTLY have no idea. I am would say I am having a girl because this baby feels much higher than the boys were AND I have some really cute girl clothes that have been handed down to me I want to get to use. :-) Other than that, though, I HAVE NO IDEA. Let's be honest, with the Mitchell odds, it will be a boy and I would LOVE that!!

I am still feeling pretty good, but am starting to get more and more uncomfortable at night. This just means more naps with my boys. Other than that I am still trying to walk as often as possible, but find it hard to do with all this heat. I figure keeping up with my little guys is activity enough.


6 comments:

  1. Looking good! And naps are totally necessary!! At least 2 a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I think it's a girl. Everyone else is having girls. :) Enjoy the naps!! I am having nap withdrawal right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am really feeling bigger and bigger each day. How awesome would it be if I had a girl! A new little circle of friends would be born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A circle of friends would work much better if you lived in Nebraska!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Maybe you'd HAVE to move back to Nebraska because the circle of friends would not be complete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two make me smile!!! I will keep working on this stubborn husband of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete