There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heat...Heat..and More Heat.

I haven't blogged much in the last week or so because I feel like we haven't really DONE anything big except try to survive the heat! Every day we pretty much try to get outside as early as possible and play hard because once noon is here it just seems unbearable. Ty is not a fan of the heat at all. He gets bright red after about 5 minutes and then starts to get sassier and sassier as he gets hotter and hotter. Myles on the other hand does really well in the heat, but is eaten alive by the mosquitoes.  Poor kid literally has 4 bites on him before he gets his shoes (or typically boots) on! He has learned that my nails are longer and "better" than his so he sticks close by me and asks me to scratch his itches all the time.

The boys LOVE to play on their "tractors". Ty has not figured out how to drive NEARLY as well as Myles did at this age. He is always running into things and getting annoyed. He has FINALLY figured out how to get off and push it back at least.
The new tractor our neighbors gave to Myles since their granddaughter grew out of it.
Don't let those eyes fool you....He is scheming something at all times I swear. :-)

I'm pretty sure this hat was my older brother's hat when he was little. Makes me giggle when he wears it.

No comments:

Post a Comment