There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

HIking Time

Nat has been pushing me to work less and relax more. It's an odd concept for me, but as I get farther along in this pregnancy I have found that I really don't have much choice in the matter. I simply can't keep up. I know I wasn't this tired this early with either of my other pregnancies, but I also wasn't chasing 2 crazy boys all day long. That being said we decided to skip the "projects" for a day and just go out together and have fun. We found a state park and did some hiking. Myles LOVES to hike and we have yet to have a bad hiking experience as a family. (Minus the time Nat sprained his ankle, but we still had fun till the very end).  We were not let down again this hike. I was a much slower hiker, but we all made it and took great naps when we got home. Ty even got down and did quite a bit of walking himself. He was having a blast.

The loves of my life. SUPERMEN!

Every little hiker needs a hiking stick.

Checking out a butterfly.

Time for lunch.

My Sweet Boys

1 comment: