There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Camping...Sort Of

After all the work we did last week I decided this weekend we really needed to do something fun. Camping in a tent was the thing to do. I have no desire to battle a campground with Ty at this age so camping in the backyard was the location of choice....That is until I remembered how stinkin hot it is outside. Thus, camping in the livingroom was the next best choice. Really, being pregnant this was the BEST choice. Air mattress, no bugs, BATHROOM, climate controlled...YES PLEASE!!! Myles loved it and besides him sleeping ON me and kicking every few minutes all night long, it was a great time. He loved it and it got us excited for when can do some REAL camping!! (On a side note...I love that all the pictures are of Nat and the boys and he didn't sleep one minute in the darn thing with Myles....That's the life of a mom!)

My camping  boys, glow sticks and all.

Add caption







1 comment:

  1. Nat didn't enjoy the camping time with the rest of you? What's wrong with him? I like how you're thinking though... I don't think I could {really} camp right now either!

    ReplyDelete