There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Old Friends New Fun

During my recent MN trip I was able to visit with some "old" friends of mine from early teaching days in Ralston, NE. Christy and I started our first year of teaching together and then she moved up to the high school and Chris took her place. We have stayed close through the years and have gone through so much together. It is fun to look back and think of our late nights out on Friday nights together and now the only late nights we have are being up with sick kids. :-) Our newest adventure together is that we are all expecting at the same time. Christy is due in about 4 weeks, then I am due in mid October, and Chris is due mid November. Chris already knows she is having a little girl, but Christy and I both wait to find out. It will be so much fun to have our little ones all born in the same year.

I was totally cheating here and was as high on my tip toes as possible.
In order of due date!
They even got me a surprise for my 30th birthday!! YUMMY cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm glad you confessed to your tippy-toe stand. :)

    ReplyDelete