There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Fun

Here are a few pics from all of our Halloween fun. Myles was Mr. Incredible for school and then insisted on wearing the giraffe costume at night. The only problem was that I had gotten the costume for TY!!! It was a little on the small side, but he was happy so I was happy. Ty was a lion and did a great job. He roared his little heart out and did his fair share of biting his brother. :-) Natalie was our sweet little pumpkin and she fulfilled the role quite well. Oh how blessed we are with our little crew!

Mr. Incredible and his classmates.

Out trick-or-treating

Taking a little rest after all that walking.
Don't be fooled by this sweet face. He is one scary lion.


On a funny note....I had a friend tell me that I was looking a little "rough" here. Thanks...I wasn't aware of that :-)

1 comment: