There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jack-O-Lanterns

Myles and I have a tradition of carving pumpkins together. This year I was really thinking about skipping the pumpkin carving thing because it really seemed like one more thing that I just didn't have the energy to do. After Myles started asking about it and was so excited about it I couldn't say no. We did a really basic pumpkin and had a great time. I'm glad we didn't skip it.

Here is the only time he touched the pumpkin. I had to beg him to give it a try. Even though he is smiling he really was not a fan. Ty had NO desire to touch it.

Two of my three pumpkins.
This picture is what we don't want our social worker to see. :-)
Pumpkin Carving 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love your face in the background of the picture of Ty with the knife :o)

    ReplyDelete