There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Treats!

When a baby is born people often give flowers. I like flowers just like the next person, but I hate that they are so expensive and they die in a just a couple of days anyway. Nat has found a better way to my heart. "flowers" that the whole family can enjoy....and eat!! After the birth of Natalie, Nat was a sweet husband and got me a card and a bouquet of "flowers" dipped in chocolate. Edible Arrangements are a favorite in our house. I's not even sure at this point who likes them more, the adults or the kids. I am just so lucky Nat knows me as well as he does. Knowing my husband was thinking of me AND getting to share the present with the entire family is my kind of present!!
My crew and my present. Pretty sure Myles' expression says it all!

Here is a different expression I HAD to share. No worries, he made it to the potty just in time. :-)

1 comment: