There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

1 MONTH OLD!

Our sweet baby girl is officially 1 month old. I really am shocked that we're at 1 month already. It's gone WAY too fast, but it's been wonderful. She even got to celebrate her 1 month birthday in MN! What more could she ask for? ;-)
Lately, Natalie has been becoming much more alert each day. She's even smiling when we get close and talk to her. It's so nice to watch her respond to our voices. She's started to find her "voice" lately and is much less content with just sitting by herself in her swing or chair and that's keeping me busier. For the most part she's really quite content. The thing that makes me laugh about her is that she has already found a way to show she can run the show. There are two times of the day when I can promise you Natalie will be awake. When the boys are napping and from 9:30-11:30. For some reason I keep thinking that I can change her schedule and every day I am a little disappointed when I don't get a nap and am still up at 11p.m. She is so worth it and I know there will be a day when I can sleep as many hours as I want. For now, I will stare at my kiddos, smile, and give thanks to God for their beautiful faces.
 Somebody is happy to be 1 month old!
 I just want it to be said right now when she is 1 month old that she already has her daddy's ability to give me sassy eyebrows. Here is a little, "like father like daughter" picture to prove where she gets it from.
 Our sweet little lady!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I love the pair of pictures of Natalie and Nat! That look is awesome. She is so sweet. Can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo to Chris's comment. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing my best to do a scrapbook "theme page". :-) Can't wait to get our girls together in a couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete