There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 Months

So today Natalie turned 3 months old (I know you're checking the title and thinking I made a mistake, but I didn't) so I thought it was a good chance to get her 2 month pics posted :-) I blame the holidays for not getting them up sooner. She was actually 2.5 months when I took these pics so please don't tell the "monthly picture police."  She is sleeping through the night at this point and is still the calmest baby I have ever seen. She is starting to smile when smiled at and really follows you when you are talking to her. She weighed in at 9lb 14oz at her 2 month checkup which as 2.5 pounds less than the boys. She is my petite little lady and I LOVE it!

This little outfit was given to me by my sweet friend, Amy, and I just LOVE it. It will be one of those outfits that I end up saving for her. I also love in this picture she seems to be trying to raise a hand to say "Woo Hoo"!!
She looks so different without a little headband and bow....she looks like Myles.
My sister gave Natalie this outfit. Definitely has some sass to it.

1 comment:

  1. I did think you made a mistake. :) She is a little peanut! Maddie just had her 2-month appointment and she weighed 11 lbs 6 oz. Love those pictures of her... miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete