There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Girl Club

A while back I posted a picture of my friends in Omaha, Chris and Christy. We've been friends since our days of teaching in Ralston, NE. We decided to take our friendship to a whole new level by being pregnant at the same time and even one step further by all having girls!!!! Now we know our friendship can continue on in our girls!! I can't wait to see how the girls grow since they're so close in age. Christy had Mya July 29th. Natalie was next on October 12th and Chris had Madelyn on November 11th. It was so fun to catch up and meet the newest ladies over Christmas and discuss all the fun and exhausting aspects of a newborn with other children running around as well. Just reminded me of how blessed I am to have such amazing friends who have stayed so close after 2 moves and many years.
The crew (plus our favorite Ross) during our early teaching days.
Quite obviously at my wedding.
One of my many visits. Aren't they cute in their matching shirts. :-)
Here we are all pregnant! Chris was the only one who knew she was having a girl.
The girls with their girls. Christy and Mya, Chris and Madelin, Me and Natalie
In birth order. Mya, Natalie, and Madelyn
Madelyn and Jack----Myles, Natalie, and the Ty (In rare form)---Avery, Mya, and Landin
 

3 comments: