There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Fun


We had a joint birthday party for the boys when we got home. I again attempted a cake for the boys. This year as a train. I learned A LOT this time around about how to make it easier and kind of wanted to throw this cake out and try again since I just kept learning. I guess it just means next year's cake will be even better.
Two thumbs up makes it all worth it!
This picture makes me smile. No, Myles was not trying to attack Ty. Not sure what he was doing, but no one was injured in the making of this picture.
Myles was struggling getting the next finger up to show he was 4. He has it down now.
Can't help but think about how blessed we are with all three of our little monkeys.

You know you had a good party when the shirts come off.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem possible that our boys are 4 already! Oh, how I wish we could slow time down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! LOVE the cake!! You are so crafty -- you could scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete