There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Like Mommy

I've never really been all too sentimental with baby stuff of mine being passed down to my kids until I had a little girl. My mom gave me this outfit well before Natalie was born and I really didn't know what to do with it since I was certain she would be a boy. Once Natalie was born it hit me how cool it was that she could wear something that I wore as a baby. I know it's pretty cheesy and probably not at all interesting to anyone else, but it sure made me smile. I couldn't find any pictures of me wearing it, but when I head home to MN I will be looking just so I can compare. (I'm still secretly hoping there will be a picture of me as a baby that somehow shows SOME resemblance to me and not Nat). Here is my sweet girl wearing her mommy's little outfit.

No idea what she is thinking here, but the expression made me smile.

3 comments: