There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 Months!!!

Sweet baby girl just keeps growing....Maybe not much, but she IS getting older.:-) This month we are really starting to see how much smaller Natalie is than most babies her age. She is barely wearing 6 month clothes and a lot of her 3-6 month clothes still fit her. I truly have no concerns because she is developing pretty much right on with where the boys were, she just isn't as big. She started crawling  army crawl style a couple of weeks ago but just this week she started crawling with her belly off the ground. It is funny to watch her start out crawling slowly on her hands and knees and then when she sees something she wants to drops to her belly and bolts as fast as she can. Her newest game is to crawl to where I am sitting and try to pull herself up on me and then she just wants me to hold her fingers and let her walk. It just looks so funny because she is to tiny and she is trying to walk. I can remember Myles wanting to walk very early as well. We use to walk up and down the hallway with him until our backs hurt from bending over. He was walking on his own by 9.5 months!! I don't think Natalie will be quite as early, but never say never. The last big accomplishment this month is that she can hold her bottle by herself!! (Can you hear the excitement in that last sentence!!) In her defense, I use glass bottles which are really heavy and one day when I trying to multitask big time, I gave her one of the plastic ones and put her on a pillow and she had no problems. It wasn't totally mess free, but it gave me a couple extra minutes to get things done and she was content and at least getting SOME food in her.

7 Month Stats!
Weight -14.7 lbs (up half a pound!)
Diaper Size - 2 (Still)
Clothing Size - 3-6 Month (Still)
Sleeping - Bed at 9:00 pm and wake around 8:00am
Naps- One nap from 10:30-11 and a second from 2-4
 

Looking like such a sweet little lady!

She was not impressed with all the noises I was making in attempt to get her to smile. She was just chillin and felt no need to please me with smiles. I don't blame her.
Showing off her big girl crawling.
Oh how I love this new skill!!

2 comments:

  1. What a little peanut! I'm working on Maddie's 6 month post (hopefully will be up one of these days!) and she is 17 pounds! I love Natalie's baby leg warmers. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one where she is not smiling! She gives me that look ALL the time... "What? You think you can make 'goo goo' noises and I'm gonna be entertained? I'm a lot more sophisticated than that girl..." Haha

    ReplyDelete