There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dress Up

Last week I was cleaning out the garage and stumbled upon a tote of clothes that I'd labeled "dress up clothes". I'd been meaning to bring them into the house but just kept putting it off. I was thinking the kids would have fun with them, but had no idea how much fun they would have. Many of the items came from Nat's mom's closet and I only wish she was around to see them having so much fun in them. Dress up time has become a fun game now and I reassure Nat that the princess costume doesn't stay on them "too long" before they switch to the cowboy hat. :-) I LOVE it because their personalities really come out when they get to play make believe. Ty is a little apprehensive and Myles gets right into character with each new outfit. His imagination always makes me smile.


 
This is how we turn a Mini Mouse hat into a Mickey Mouse hat.
Giving his "Tough Dinosaur" pose.

My brother, Brian, wore this costume in high school for homecoming! Good times!



My little turtle.

Myles affectionately refers to this one as his "Jesus costume" and makes me say, "He is risen!"
We recently got these hats at a garage sale for .25 each!!! So many comments come to mind when I see these two in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment