There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, September 21, 2012

10 Months!

10  Month StatsWeight -15ish lbs
Diaper Size - 2
Clothing Size - 6 Months but is fitting into a few 9 month things!! PROGRESS!!
 Sleeping - Bed at 8:30 pm and awake around 8:00am
Naps- One nap from 10:30-11 and a second from 2-4


 I LOVE the toothy grin!!
 YEAH for being 10 months!!!
 I'm pretty sure she's imagining that the bear is Tyler right here because this is what she does to him on a daily basis. She may be little, but she is one tough cookie!
Wrestling is in her blood!
 So my little monkey found the one cabinet that was left open and decided to clean it out for me. I think she thought that it was just easier to climb completely INTO the cabinet instead of reaching way in there.

1 comment:

  1. That's hard to believe! She's such a doll! Hope getting ready to move is going well!

    ReplyDelete