There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

11 Months

This month has been one of BIG changes for our sweet girl. She has always been a really easy baby compared to how active the boys were. I SWEAR she has stored it all up and is now letting it all out. She is INSANE. She can climb on or in anything, she can get out of any strap or harness, and she can bail out of your arms at a moment's  notice. Taking her to a store is nearly IMPOSSIBLE. I have actually started taking her into stores in her car seat again  because it's the only way to keep her secure in the cart. She can twist out of the straps they have in a cart in 2 seconds flat. After having her nearly fall out of one at Kohl's the other day I figured it was safer to carry her and then she cleared off an entire shelf of clothes while I was trying to walk through the aisles.....INSANE. I have also set up the pack and play full time again so that I can simply contain her because there are times where she is simply NOT SAFE. She can climb up on the couch and then tries to jump off like she has seen her brothers do. I am PRAYING that this stage ends up becoming a passion for gymnastics where she get's a scholarship to college and it will all be worth it.
This month has been a BIG one as far a milestones. Natalie can stand up on her own and take about 7 steps. The first time she did it she was trying to get an M&M that I had in my hand. If I had known that I would have brought out the candy WAY sooner!! She still prefers to crawl, but I am HOPING the walking really takes off soon simply because she is so hard to hold right now. I know that this means I will be chasing her, but right now that seems like a better option.....Natalie has also learned how to wave this month and LOVES to say Hi. It cracks me up every time and I make her do it as often as I can. I am certain it is the cutest thing EVER (Yep...I'm THAT mom). The last big change this month has been Natalie's silliness. Her personality has just blossomed and she is just such a live wire. Funny how it seems like over night she became a "real person" and not just a baby.  Love her sweetness and just hope she doesn't wear me out completely with her energy. I still have no idea where she gets all that energy from. :-)
Here is a clip of her walking. Sorry it's so shaky, but it's still fun to watch.


11 Month Stats! 
Weight -16-17ish lbs
Diaper Size - 2
Clothing Size - 6 -9Months
Sleeping - Bed at 8:30 pm and awake around 8:00am
Naps- One nap from 10:30-11 and a second from 2-4
Teeth -4 on top and 2 on the bottom

Gone are the days of her just sitting sweetly as I take her picture.

I seriously had to have Nat help me take this month's picture because THIS is what she does the moment I let her go. She scales the furniture people!! I sure am glad we only have to do this for one more month!
I feel like she's straight up mocking me right here. Waving that silly 11 month paper in  my face. Oh how I love her!!

3 comments:

  1. 1. gymnastics is right up her ally - never again should a doctor be concerned about a child's growth. if petite = scholarship so be it!
    2. is nat in his boxers?! bahahaha
    3. is myles about to start break dancing during the pledge? LOVE IT! REMIX version!
    4. um...WHEN did she start walking?! was it just last week she was over here?!
    5. yes, she is mocking you. girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! My little girl has teeth and is talking and walking?!!?! Oh man, that video made my week! :-) Give her and Myles and Ty a huge hug for me and Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda-
    1. AGREE!!!
    2. He IS wearing workout shorts as he was going to get his workout in. Shirts are RARELY worn in our house by the boys, but I do REQUIRE pants of some kind. Gotta have SOME rules. :-)
    3. Break dancing or Tourettes... Break dancing is a nice way of saying it.
    4. She started taking steps just over a week ago, but has been holding out on us. When both Myles and Ty took their first steps they were basically walking in a day. Natalie is taking her sweet time. I LOVE it though!!
    5. Agreed again.

    Tracy- WE MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete