There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Natalie the Mess Maker

Are You Kidding ME? I have so many different things I think she could be saying to me in each picture but really words are not necessary. She is crazy and WILL be the death of me. But seriously, how can I ever get mad at that face? Pretty much impossible. This is just the daily battles I have to endure. Still better than ANY day of going to work!

This was accomplished while I made 2 PB&J sandwiches!! She gets a cold metal for speed for sure!

Just making sure she got EVERYTHING out of there.

No joke, this is what she did while I was cleaning up the cookie sheets!!! Yes, I learned my lesson and this is why we have the pack and play set up full time.

1 comment: