There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Birthday Boy

Here is my attempt at staying on track with posting in a timely fashion. Let's hope it lasts longer than the last run I had. :-)

We celebrated Nat's birthday after getting home from MN and we did it exactly the way he wanted. Qdoba to eat, I made his mom's triple lemon cake, and NO surprises. We kept to his requests since it was HIS birthday. With pictures like this you can see why I am so SO lucky to be married to this man. I'm pretty sure his 25th year will be a good one. (Wink...Wink)
 This is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture of Nat and Natalie.
Clearly the boys are excited about daddy's birthday and Natalie just wants the sugar. As always she had no problem eating THAT.....now if only we could get her to eat something BESIDES sweets....

No comments:

Post a Comment