There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting Creative

I don't know about other people's kids, but mine LOVE to paint.  The boys are ALWAYS asking me to paint. I decided to take it up a notch and instead of painting on paper we bought a couple cheap canvases and made the boys feel like real artists. They LOVED it and have asked to paint again almost every day since. :-) We hung their masterpieces in the basement by Nat's desk so he has a little something special to look at besides the ugly white walls.






Baseball's also been a new favorite. It seems that the attachment for my vacuum and a racquet are preferred bat choice for all who play.



Natalie the cheerleader!!! Myles has his game face on!

Now that we are FINALLY  having the gorgeous weather we've been waiting for I'm hoping the baseball playing will be taken outside. Not so sure it will happen since Nat is usually the one instigating the inside baseball.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment