There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Family Pictures

I can't wait any longer to post the newest pictures that my sister-in-law Amanda took for us. I'm always AMAZED at her talent and how she can take a crew like mine and make us look even CLOSE to put together, but she always does. It's still SOOO Crazy to me that we will SOON have a fourth little one added to the family photos. We are really starting to get our groove with three and now we are adding one more....Let the real fun begin!
 http://amandamitchellphotography.blogspot.com/
For some reason it took Natalie a bit to warm up and give her sweet smile in the family pics.  Luckily by the time we got to her pics she had her usual charm turned on. Oh well, 4 out of 5 is not bad.
Clearly Natalie is into the swinging stage. After switching the order around we got her to stand on her feet without trying to be a monkey.
LOVE this one!!
Miss Sassy pants trying to tell the boys where to go and what to do.

I am all to aware that saying "We are done after this one" are famous last words, but I WILL day that we will not EVER try to compete with the Duggars 19 kids.
Still am amazed and thankful he asked me to marry him!!!
All my little ducks in a row.
 
Myles has a smile that just melts my heart!!

Ty's smile just fits his personality.....mischievous!!!

Every little boy needs to have a stick just in case!

This picture means more to me than anyone would guess by looking at it. When I changed Natalie from her sweater to this dress and put her down she IMMEDIATELY lit up and said "Pretty" and began to twirl. There was just a moment there when I was able to watch her being my sweet little girl and I wanted SOOOOO badly to freeze time. Thanks to Amanda's quick thinking she caught the moment and even though I can't technically freeze time, I will ALWAYS have this moment frozen. SOO very thankful for that.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Clearly she found her smile when it was her turn to have pics taken.


 

 

Last, but certainly not least....Baby Snuggles, as we have affectionately named baby #4.

 
Seriously people......I feel like I am going to POP!!!!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so good! Love how they capture your personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! When are you due? You look wonderful pregnant - as you always have. Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love your kiddos and sweet baby Snuggles already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know how happy I am to see you back on the blog! These pictures are all amazing. You guys are all just so cute! I love that picture of Natalie getting her "twirl" on. What a sweetheart. Love and miss you! Can't wait to hear the baby news!!!

    ReplyDelete