There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Papa and Nana Visit

Nana and Papa visited us way back in the Spring....yes SPRING, not summer, and I am posting pics now.....Whatevs....


Not sure how many times I've said it, but I will say it again.....We have the best neighbors in this neighborhood!!! Our sweet neighbor just happened to have 2 nice apple trees he had won and wanted to know if we wanted them! Free apple trees?? YES PLEASE!!! Luckily Papa was in town when we got them so he got to help us plant them. I'm always assuming that if I plant them I am pretty much putting them in the ground to die. Thanks to dad's help they are alive and doing well.
Sharp tools and cowboy boots. Yep, that's how we roll.

Look at those muscles!!!
So proud of all their hard work.
Natalie and her new best friend.
Few things can top Nana and Papa time!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment