There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Graduation....

I'm pretty sure we can count Myles' year of preschool as a success! I think the thing that made me the most upset about preschool being done was the fact that I knew Kindergarten was the next step....Best part was the summer we had ahead of ourselves.
As I put this post together I was reminded that I needed to compare the beginning of the school year pics with the end of the year pics and was SHOCKED when I saw the change in the kids. I had forgotten that we had moved into the new house during the school year as well as just how much Natalie has grown in a year!!! It's looking at pics like this that remind me just how quickly time flies AND how happy I am to have to blog to look back at to remember this stuff because I feel like I would forget it all!!



 


Ty really seemed to lose his baby face this year! 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? What happened to my babies!!!! 
All fancied up for preschool graduation.

Love looking at all their expressions and wondering just what they were thinking.
Getting his diploma from Miss Megan. This woman was made to be a preschool teacher.

Natalie's allergies were in full force this week and you can certainly see it in her eyes here.
Such Goofballs
Such a great group of teachers!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I just have to notice that Ty is wearing the same outfit on his first and last day pictures. Smart comment = was his first day also the last?! Haha! I couldn't help myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete