There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

1 Month!

In the blink of an eye we have already gone a full month as a family of 6. I still can't believe how well Tessa is fitting into our family. I had braced myself for jealousy from the old three kids and there has been NONE! That's not to say we haven't had some normal adjusting going on, but NOT ONCE have the kids shown anything but love to her. The biggest change in Tessa has been her hair. It started out dark and full, but at about a week old it started to stand up a bit. By 2 weeks old it was standing straight up uncontrollably. It is the best Mohawk I have ever seen. I spend more time petting it than I care to admit. Besides just growing awesome hair Tessa has already taken in numerous soccer matches, been a part of Natalie's birthday, and gone to church. She has made the rounds for sure! We are loving every second of this first month and hope that time can slow down a bit.





This hair is AMAZING and 100% natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment