There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2 Months

This month we finally got a glimpse of what kind of personality our Cheeks McGee will have!!! Month 2 was a month of changes for Tessa. At 1.5 months she started sleeping through the night. I wouldn't share that usually for fear of other mom's wanting to punch me, but with 4 kids I have done my fair share of sleepless nights so I am going to brag it up!! My favorite moment this month was the first morning when I went to get her and she stopped crying and just smiled as soon as she saw me. Melted my heart like no other. She really is one chill little girl. She has LOTS of smiles and puts up with the kids' smothering her with kisses like a champ. Pretty sure she's going to be tough just like her big sister. Really the only time she cries is when she's hungry. Month two has been a month of movement as well. She really likes kicking those chubby legs and getting her exercise. It's amazing how much cuter it is to see her do it now as opposed to when she was inside me. Not so amusing then.... The only thing we are working on is getting her to take a bottle. She is pulling a Tessa and Ty and refuses to take a bottle, which gives me ZERO time to myself. I'm reminding myself that this too shall pass and will happen faster than I think. ( I have to remind myself that A LOT!)

 

Pretty sure I mentioned her toughness, right....exhibit A.
I love when she smiles so big she totally closes her eyes.

This one just CRACKS ME UP!! She looks like she is trying to cut a rug.
Showing off her "party hair".
She has her boxing pose here. Ready to throw some punches.
Clearly I wasn't entertaining enough.
 

Have to include a few outtakes.

1 comment:

  1. Her hair is an absolute riot and sister - Grey NEVER took a bottle. Thankfully once we incorporated solids I was able to "break free" for bit every now and then but he nursed to a year and never took a bottle. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete