There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Natalie Is 2!!!!

This sweet bitty girl is TWO!!! I wish I could say that we threw her an AMAZING birthday party with my best cake so far.....but we didn't. With Tessa only being two week old, I was a bit behind on, well, everything. I made her a Mini Mouse cake, had pink wherever we could, and had family over for a little party. Best part of it all was that she is only two and her standards are pretty low. Next year we will do it up big and she will be impressed.
It has been one AMAZING journey with this tough girl. She continues to prove that size does not matter and she can hold her own. The more she talks, the funnier she is. I am just so happy God didn't listen to me when I said I didn't want a little girl. He rocks!!

BEST SMILE EVER!
A little birthday video!

Glad Amanda was able to capture this moment because this is how these two typically interact. One of them pushing the other one around.

 Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment