There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fall Fun

This year's leaf raking just got a whole lot more fun!! I think that because we have 3 kids who are old enough to jump in leaves they feed off each other's excitement. We could not get enough time in the leaves!! That was a good thing because we had  A LOT of leaves to deal with. We spend at least 2 FULL afternoons outside raking and jumping. It's always awesome to have the kids to remind us that the tedious tasks like raking leaves can really be awesome adventure!! Making the entire process a family affair made it all worth the hard work!! (If someone wanted to gift us a bagger for our mower though I wouldn't say no.....Just sayin'.)

 




Climbing trees just like her brothers!
The Big Dive!


So Lucky I Married This Guy!



I was glad that I was able to actually document Tyler WORKING!!! He is notorious for sneaking away when the work begins.


Not sure what bellies have to do with raking leaves, but I have this one as ammo down the road when I need it. I'm a planner like that.
I think they had some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment