There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

1 Week Old

Our sweet Natalie is already a week old! I wish I could say I didn't get all nastalgic about it, but I did. I HATE (Yes I said HATE, and I meant it!) how quickly time flies. I know each stage presents new fun aspects, but if I could slow down the clock I WOULD!! Natalie is one sweet baby and really only cries when she's hungry. I haven't even tried to introduce the pacifier to her because she is just so chill and doesn't need it. She is also eating like a champ and has even given me a couple nights of 4+ hour stretches between feedings. I am still trying to figure out how the nurses and doctors expect a mom of 3 to "take it easy", but whatever. I am cherishing my snuggle time with Natalie more than I allowed myself to with the boys. I've learned all to well that this phase blasts by way too quickly. Seriously...we are SO BLESSED!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is the most BEAUTIFUL baby girl I have ever seen!! I cannot wait to meet her! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! And you are so right about time going way too fast. I learned that too (the light bulb must turn on with baby #3) and don't feel guilty at all for snuggling Mya. It's back to work Monday for me :(

    ReplyDelete