There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Big Boy!

Ty has been growing by leaps and bounds it seems lately. One big change is that he has he gotten a new big boy haircut that seems to have changed his look all together. He also seems to have gained about 10 lbs, but I think that has more to do with Natalie being so small than him actually gaining any weight. :-)
Right now Ty can count to 10 by himself, sort of sing the entire alphabet (A few letters may be missed here or there), and now sits at the table with the rest of us instead of the high chair. He also LOVES to sing. Loves it. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Itsy Bitsy Spider are his two favorites right now.
The biggest change has been his vocabulary over the last 2 weeks. He repeats nearly everything we say, literally, and has learned the word WHY. I love it because when he asks why he says it with a smirk almost like he knows he is being a bit of a stinker :-)He is already making it difficult to be serious by flashing his smile just when Nat and I are trying to tell him to do something. I blame Nat for this because I am pretty sure he did this as a child as well. All Nat and I can do is cover our mouth and then leave the room to laugh. I am pretty sure he knows he has us figured out.
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment