There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nat's Birthday

Nat is now 35 and better than ever!! I wish all his old girlfriends could see these pics and see how much they are missing out and how BLESSED we are to have snagged him. :-) When I asked him how he wanted to spend his big day he said, "I just want to be with my family, eat pizza, and have my lemon cake".  Pretty simple request. We are officially in "that phase" of life and couldn't love it any more!!  Here's to another great year!!
Getting some extra help with all those candles!
I LOVE them all so much it hurts!! I can't look at this picture without being thankful to God for getting us to this place in our lives together
Daddy and his little lady. Perfect way to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment