There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Elf Ty and Syrup

Some people look at their kids and say, "They are the most beautiful child ever". Nat and I DO think our kids are cute, but we are also pretty objective about our kids' looks too. Ty right now is in an awkward stage if you ask Nat and I. We call it the "Elf stage". For some reason Ty looks like a little elf to us. We don't think he is ugly by any means, he just looks goofy at times. I had to laugh out loud this week when my little elf got into the cabinet and pulled out the syrup. If you have ever seen the movie Elf with Will Ferrell, his character LOVES syrup or anything with sugar. Add Ty's jammies that morning and it just made me smile. So here is a picture of our little elf boy loving his syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment